- Complete Vendor Application/Interest Form
- Provide Proof of General Liability Insurance.
- Complete W-9 Form as required by the IRS
- If you have employees you must provide proof of worker’s compensation insurance.
- Madrona Coast Management Inc. requires an up to date General Liability and Worker’s Compensation Certificate of Insurance to be on file for all vendors. This certificate should name Madrona Coast Management Inc. as Additional Insured.
- If you do not have Worker’s Compensation insurance either of the following options is available to you. The first option is the preferred option but the second is acceptable.
- Contact the State of Michigan Bureau of Worker’s Disability Compensation at 1-517-322-1195 and request a “Notice of Exclusion” (BWC33) form.
- Complete our “Independent Contractor Worksheet” form on a yearly basis in lieu of a Worker’s Compensation Insurance Only if you are a Sole Proprietor with no employees.
- Provide copy of a valid contractor license if it applies to your trade or if your company is legally obligated to carry one for your trade in your geographic area.
- Complete Disclaimer of Liability Form
- Optional Vendor ACH/Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Submit 2-7 items if applicable to email@example.com or fax to (313) 398-2731
- Provide, in a professional manner, only those services you are qualified and licensed to perform.
- Provide all goods and services in a timely manner.
- Treat all company representatives, owners and tenants in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Communicate job statuses with company representatives in a timely manner.
- Provide professional and detailed invoices and estimates.
- Services provided are frequently inspected for quality. Property owners and tenants will be surveyed for satisfaction with your goods and/or services.
- Services may be suspended, terminated, or no longer considered for future retention if any deficiencies or complaints are noted.