Madrona Coast Management, Inc., offers comprehensive management services designed to help you get the most out of your valuable rental investments. We handle all facets of the management process, ensuring that your property has every opportunity to retain and grow in value.
Our firm was founded by a real estate investor with extensive experience in real estate investment and management. After varying degrees of success utilizing outside property managers to oversee assets, Madrona Coast Management was founded to provide due care and transparency.
Our company can provide access and guidance throughout the Detroit Metro and Seattle Metro areas. Our full-service management includes:
- Marketing vacancies
- Thorough tenant screening (including Credit, Eviction & Criminal)
- Overseeing all maintenance and renovations
- 24/7 emergency maintenance services
- Rent collection
- Rent distribution
- Legal compliance
- Move-in and Move-out services
- Personalization of monthly owner packets (invoices, work orders and statements)
In an effort to improve efficiency and add convenience for our clients, we also offer:
- Online owner and tenant portals
- Owner & vendor ACH payment options
- Owner contributions accepted via eCheck
- Offer Tenant Liability Insurance
- Online applications and screening
- Online maintenance/work order visibility
- Flexible rent payment options (E-Check, Credit Cards, In-Person at 7-Eleven and Ace Cash)
If you would like to know more about our services in the Detroit Metro and Seattle Metro area, please contact Madrona Coast Management, Inc., today.
Property Management Fee Structure
- Leasing: The commission for single family property leasing is the equivalent of one month’s rent.
- Management Fee: Our management fee for single family properties is typically a minimum of $99 per month or 10% of the monthly rental rate (whichever is greater). For single family properties, the fees can be reduced/negotiated for owners with multiple units or properties.
- Setup or lease renewal fees: None
- Maintenance: No maintenance mark-up for single family properties (If we are providing Full Service Property Management)
- Cancellation: No Hidden Clauses: If you no longer wish to use Madrona Coast Management Inc., just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days before the desired end date. We’ll prorate the management fee if the cancellation date doesn’t occur at the end of the month.
- Vacancy: If your property goes unoccupied for more than six weeks, we’ll waive our management fee until a tenant is found, as long as:
- Your property is in rent-ready condition.
- You have agreed to a rental rate that’s in line with our estimate.