Thank you for your interest in a Madrona Coast Management Inc. managed property. Please review the following before submitting a rental application.
- All rental applications are submitted electronically. You will find the Rental Application link in the Properties section under your desired rental property.
- Each Adult applicant (18+ years of age) and / or applicant contributing to the monthly rent must complete a separate application. Co-Signers (guarantors) must also complete an application.
- A valid driver’s license, State ID, passport or other photo ID is required.
Credit, Employment and Prior Residency Verification
Madrona Coast Management Inc. must be able to verify your employment, income and previous rental history. Here are a few tips for a smooth application process.
- Make sure the phone numbers you provide are accurate and include the area code.
- A current pay stub with year-to-date information is best for income verification.
- If you are self-employed, an independent contractor or hold company ownership, a copy of your most recent tax return and current bank statements will be required.
Application Acceptance and Lease Signing
Upon approval of your application, the security deposit / holding deposit and first month’s rent must be paid in full.